In any business, you need to be able to manage any people issues quickly to minimise disruption or be able to adapt quickly and effectively to a challenging business situation.
If you don’t have the time, or the necessary resources or skills internally to effectively deal with these situations, you may need to look externally to find that expertise on an ad hoc basis.
We thrive on successfully delivering a range of HR projects. Our wealth of experience, professionalism and a unique understanding of people at work, means we are well placed to deliver tailored support and invaluable and practical advice within an agreed timescale and budget to ensure you achieve your goals.
Ad hoc HR projects include:
- HR health check
- Appraisal design and implementation
- Employee benefits and rewards review
- Employee engagement survey, results and action planning
- Salary review process
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Design of a bespoke recruitment process and implementation
- Employee relations issues
- Exit of an underperforming employee from the business
We would love to meet you and find out about you and your business, and how our ad hoc HR project work can help you to achieve your goals or prepare your business for the future. We work with a wide variety of clients across the South East, including Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Didcot, High Wycombe and Aylesbury. Contact us now and let’s get the conversation started. Or discover details of our other work, Virtual HR Director, Coaching and Training.